- Home page - http://quintagroup.com/services/plone-development/products/quintagroup.captcha.core
- Repository - http://svn.quintagroup.com/products/quintagroup.captcha.core
- Releases - http://plone.org/products/quintagroup.captcha.core/releases
Quintagroup Captcha Core allows configure captchas on your Plone site: its size, color, etc. This product does not add captcha to your Plone site, it only allows its configuring. To protect your Plone forms with captcha - use quintagroup.plonecaptchas package.
After its installation you'll see Plone captchas setup option under Add-on Product Configuration in Site Setup.
Here you can select what kind of captchas you want to appear: either static or dynamic. If you select dynamic mode - captcha images will be generated on the fly.
Besides, you can configure captchas look by using different font sizes, background and font colours, period, amplitude, random values. As a result your captchas can look like any of the following:
- 1.png (9.3 KB) - added by olha 5 years ago.
- 2.png (4.5 KB) - added by olha 5 years ago.
- 3.png (9.2 KB) - added by olha 5 years ago.
- captcha-core.png (17.8 KB) - added by olha 5 years ago.
- core-setup.png (78.6 KB) - added by olha 5 years ago.
- captcha-core-plone4.png (19.9 KB) - added by olha 4 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip